Abbeywood is a 45-acre family estate nestling in the Delamere countryside, right in the heart of Cheshire. Home to the Rowlinson family since 1987, Abbeywood is now open for visits and bookings. If you are looking for days out in Cheshire, then Abbeywood Gardens has lots to offer including acre upon acre of woodland, informal and formal Cheshire Gardens, all different and distinctive in their own right, plus you can relax and drink up the atmosphere in our Garden Cafe which serves fine foods for your enjoyment.
- 2km wildlife walk, incorporating 27 acres of mature and newly-planted woodland
- Young seven-acre Arboretum with rare deciduous and evergreen tree species
- Stunning views of the Utkinton Hills
- 6 acres of informal and formal Cheshire Gardens with seasonal planting and connected pathways
- Relaxed dining serving home-grown and local quality produce
- Functions space for weddings and events
- Childrens outdoor play area
Abbeywood Gardens is the perfect place to while away an hour or two, celebrate a happy event or spend time relaxing in our Garden Cafe.
From Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
Apart from our usual opening hours, we can cater for private group bookings by appointment; please contact us for further details.
Please refer to our News, Events and Blog Page for any seasonal updates on opening times and special events.
2014 Admission Charges
Adult – £5.50 | Concessions – £4.50 | Children – Free
Annual Membership – £25.00